Friday, May 21, 2010

God's Lover(Kekasih) is Our Lover(Kekasih)


His standing in the empty ocean. Life feels empty when further from the Messenger of Allah. No expression to glorify God, no strain verses from the holy Al-Quran Allah. Everyday she sat pensive not waiting for the arrival of the Prophet who came visit.

"'Umar Al-Khattab, what if He was captured and killed by the Quraysh?" He expressed concern for the safety of the Prophet in the course of migration. "Rest assured, the Prophet Muhammad, Allah always protected. For this reason he tells us to migrate. Maybe tomorrow or tomorrow he will come. "


The next day he told the arrival of the Prophet to Medina. Bilal jumped happy and announcing to the people of Medina. Dipagut face is always smiling. Not far with a smile.

"You look so happy, O Bilal," flat Uzer, Muhammad.

Bilal replied, "He will come to Medina. That makes me happy. I pray day and night to a safe journey. "

"I missed you in Allah's desire to beat a lover," Uzer flat again.

    "Those who turn Sunnah, he indeed loves me. If anyone loves me he would be with me in paradise."

No comments:

Post a Comment